Monday, 1 September 2014

monument recount

WALT: to go to a pace and write a better recount. I think I did well at describing the things I see. I think I need to work on making what I see more inserting.
I remember when Miss Nicola took room 4 up monument hill on 18.8.14 ( Monday ). I was nine when it happened. When we reached the top of the hill the view was amazing there was so much amazing things in the view that even an artist wooden have a chance  to paint it.Whoosh went the the tiny speedy cars as they raced slowly. Suddenly I saw the weirdest tree ever, it was a red tree, only one red tree. I was astonished. Then I looked again, one of the trees looked like carrot tops. The hills look like green sandy deserts.I looked closer,  one of the hills had a sandy strip down its side, then I decided to name it Strip, I was amazed I really named a hill. Suddenly, I heard the soft tweet of the birds.Then the fresh air relaxed all our tired bodies, excepted are growling tummies. I looked one last time, a sharp but short pencil  pointed to the white string in the sky, and the gates were so tiny that you could only see a little bit of them. “ Time to walk along people” yelled Miss Nicola happily, and we walked excitedly along to the next path Miss Nicola was planing. Suddenly, we were walking with,  on or in nature.Then Miss Nicola gave Chanelle the ipad to take photos. Chanelle mostly took photos of  me and Adrianna together. ( Adrianna is my BFF. ) Then we walked all the way down back to the school. On Wednesday Miss Nicola told us that are writing was awesome so she told us that she would take us other places once a week. ( Miss Nicola if you are reading this to me you are the best teacher ever. )     

No comments:

Post a Comment